Sound too good to be true? It’s not…
“I love the atmosphere at LSBF and I like how the tutors are friendly with every student. I love London because it’s a great city with a lot of opportunities and a lot of major companies.” Chee San Choon, Malaysia
LSBF is offering 100% scholarship for your MBA when you book your ACCA papers with us. It’s a truly unique offer that we guarantee you simply won’t find anywhere else.
We also employ the UK’s leading tutors who draw upon their experience, specialist expertise and passion for the subject to deliver a truly first-class ACCA course to you. It’s simple, we pick the best tutors and their knowledge, skill and enthusiasm for teaching the ACCA will help provide you with the tools you need to adapt and excel in a complex and constantly changing business world.
Highly Trusted LSBF has Home Office approval
Only HTS organisations may sponsor students for certain types of courses, and students who apply for a visa with a CAS from a HTS are likely to receive a quicker, hassle-free service from UK High Commissions.
Study MBA & ACCA simultaneously
This groundbreaking dual programme provides a potent combination of business and financial skills that is so highly sought after in the global business arena.
Why Study an MBA with ACCA?
- Additional networking opportunities – an MBA educational experience provides you with a host of contacts you would not otherwise come across, including fantastic internship opportunities.
- Increased earning potential – individuals with an MBA generally command a better remuneration package.
- Gives you the advantage of being one of the few on the market with both qualifications, thereby dramatically increasing your professional value.
- Today’s employers are increasingly turning away from in-house training in favour of hiring directly from MBA programmes to find the best available talent.
- You will acquire competencies in terms of problem-solving and analytical skills, leadership, initiative, and team skills.
- Potential career opportunities include roles as a CFO, consultant or venture capitalist.
With an MBA under your belt at no extra cost, in addition to your ACCA, you’ll be in a prime position to power up the management ladder. What’s more, unlike many other MBA degrees, you won’t need work experience