London School of Business & Finance will be conducting interviews for scholarships and applications for our courses for the January 2013 intake sessions. The courses are for our MBA, MSc, ACCA and CIMA programs. The interview sessions will be held at the following UK Student Advisory offices at the address and time stated below. UK Student advisory is the authorized agent for London School of Business & Finance.
For those who miss out the first interview session kindly do not miss this chance to find out more about the courses.
Interview sessions are entertained only by prior appointments. Please call Elaine Lou at 019-338 2388 to schedule appointments. The deadline for making appointments is by 11 October 2012, 5.00PM.
1) Kuala Lumpur (14 October 2012) (Sunday) – 11:00 to 6pm
Unit D-05-15, 5th Floor, Block Vivo,
Southgate Commercial Center
Jalan Dua, off Jalan Chan Sow Lin
55200 Kuala Lumpur
Note: Kindly obtain the visitor pass from the Southgate Information Counter (Next to Mr. Siew Pau counter)
GPS : N307.535 E101 42.65
Preparation for Interview.
Please bring along the following for your interview.
- An English language copy of your CV/Resume (Not more than 2 sides of A4)
- Copies of all your degrees and professional qualifications: certificates and transcripts.
- Proof of English proficiency (recognized test of English results e.g. IELTS)
- Reference Letters (academic/professional). Please ensure that reference letters are on letterhead paper, stamped and dated.
- A copy of your passport and all previous UK Visas
- Recent passport-size colour photograph.
- Statement in support of your application. (for Postgraduate and MBA Applications only)
o Please give further information in support of your application. This must include the reasons for your choice of programme and what you feel that you can contribute to our course.
Explain why you wish to apply for your course/degree and include specific reasons why this programme fits in with your future career plans and motivations.
- Summarize relevant knowledge and skills you have acquired through any work placements or previous qualifications
- Outline challenges you have faced during your studies or personal career development.
- Describe work experience and/or personal developments which have been most important to you
- Share your long term goals and how your choice with LSBF will allow you to achieve them.
Please state in not more than 1,000 words the following.
Why do you think you are eligible for the Scholarship of your choice? Describe how undertaking a programme at LSBF will improve your career, educational and personal goals? Please also describe any financial or personal circumstances that you think would be useful for us to know when we evaluate your application.