Date: January 15, 2012
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
Venue: IMU Bukit Jalil Campus
At the IMU, we believe that it is important for students to have an opportunity to visit the University before commencing their studies. Open Day is an annual event especially planned to assist the students, parents, school counsellors or advisors to obtain more information about the University and visit our campus. You will have the opportunity to speak to our lecturers, staff and current students to find out more about student life at the University.
This year, IMU Open Day will be held at IMU Bukit Jalil campus, Sunday, 15 January 2012 from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
FACT-FINDING & COUNSELLING
- Discover more about IMU’s proven track records, its clinical schools and Partner Universities
- View student activities in the IMU and community and student research projects
- Obtain personal counselling on the IMU undergraduate and postgraduate programmes,career prospects and admission procedures
- Gather information on financial aids including the IMU Scholarships,High Achiever Awards, Merit Awards, PTPTN loan and bank loans
- Optical Illusions
- Medical Museum exhibits
- Tablet manufacturing process
- Display of cadaveric parts (plastinated) and pathological specimen
- Demonstrations on magic writing using inorganic chemical solutions
- And many more not-to-be-missed activities!
MUST-SEE CAMPUS FACILITIES
Exploring educational and support facilities – Skills Centre, Laboratories, Dental Laboratories, Nutrition & Dietetics Laboratories, E-learning Laboratories, Learning Resources, Medical Museum, Research Laboratories, Instrument Room with Tableting Machine, IMU Healthcare Centre, etc.
Processing Fee Waived for on-the-spot Application on Open Day *
* Except Medicine, Dentistry & Pharmacy
For location map, please click here.
For further information, contact us @ 603 – 2731 7272 or email: email@example.com