We are pleased to announce that the Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman’s Centre for Agriculture and Food Research (CAFR) and Faculty of Science are jointly organising a free webinar on “Food Packaging: The Way to Win Consumers”. The three-day webinar series will talk about food packaging, food traceability, and sustainable food packaging. The webinar also aims to disseminate knowledge on food science to the food industries; promote creativity, food innovation for wider marketing and business opportunity of local agriculture produce; and build relationship and connections with potential food industries for future research collaboration.
The details of the webinar are as follows:
Date: 26th, 28th October 2021 and 2nd November 2021
Time: 10.00 am – 12:30 pm (MYT)
Delivery method: Zoom (Link will be emailed to the participants upon registration)
• Puan Nur Liyana Bt Mohamad Nizar (Ministry of Health (MOH) Malaysia)
• Mr. Tan Chee Seang (freelance certified consultant)
• Mr. Chong Siew Teck (freelance certified consultant)
• Dr. Tan Sue Sian (TopFruits Sdn Bhd)
• Dr. Nurzam Ezdiani Che Hussin@Zakaria (MARDI)
• Mr. Hiroshi Sunada (Ishida Systems)
• En. Saiful Azzam Khairummuzammil (Taisei Lamick Malaysia)
• En. Mohammad bin Hashim (Daibochi Berhad)
• Mr. Seah Kian Hoe (Heng Hiap Industries Sdn. Bhd)
Admission is FREE.
Kindly fill in the Online Registration: https://tinyurl.com/275kcxvs or scan QR Code in the poster.
Online Education Fair 线上教育展
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)