The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, in collaboration with Boustead Holdings Berhad, is delighted to offer 3 full fee waiver scholarships for Malaysian students pursuing undergraduate programmes.
The recipients of this scholarship will undergo an internship placement at Boustead Holdings Berhad or one of its subsidiaries during the vacation at the end of Year 1 and Year 2, followed by joining the Boustead Graduate Training Programme after completion of studies. Recipients are bonded for a minimum 3 years with Boustead Holdings Berhad.
Terms and conditions will apply to this scheme and potential applicants will need to commit to the scheme throughout their studies. This scheme only applies to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme in the 2013/2014 academic year.
Deadline for applications is 23rd August 2013 and must be on the official application form. Please complete the application form and send it to [email protected]
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- The scheme is applicable to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme at UNMC and excludes Master of Pharmacy (Hons) and BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence.
- Only eligible for September 2013 entry. Existing UNMC Foundation programme students progressing to Year 1 are permitted to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to declare their family’s financial status.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to an internship programme during the summer holidays of Year 1 and Year 2, and join the Boustead Graduate Training Programme after completion of studies.
- The scholarship is non-transferable and only applies whilst the student remains a registered, full-time, active student at UNMC.
- No change of course and university are allowed.
- Other terms and conditions may be applied.
For further details and assistance, please contact the Sponsorship Office at [email protected] or via telephone at 03-8924 8052 .