The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is delighted to offer 5 full fee waiver scholarships for Malaysian students who have been unsuccessful in achieving an IPTA place and instead wish to pursue undergraduate programmes at UNMC.
This scheme will be merit based and is aimed at attracting Malaysia’s brightest minds to a global Top-75 University, located here in Malaysia.
Terms and conditions will apply to this scheme and potential applicants will need to be committed to taking a place so as not to disadvantage other applicants. This scheme only applies to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme in the 2013/2014 academic year (i.e. enrolement in September 2013).
Deadline for applications is 12th August 2013 and must be on the official application form. Please complete the application form and send to [email protected]
Terms and conditions
- The scheme is applicable to students entering in to Year 1 of an undergraduate programme at UNMC and excludes Master of Pharmacy (Hons) and BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence.
- Only eligible for September 2013 entry. Existing UNMC Foundation programme students progressing to Year 1 are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to declare their family’s financial status.
- Applicants must have applied for an IPTA place and either been rejected or else provide a reason for their rejection of the offer.
- The scholarship is non-transferable and only applies whilst the student remains a registered, full-time, active student at UNMC.
- No change of course and university are allowed.
- Other terms and conditions may be applied.
For further details and assistance, please contact the Sponsorship Office at [email protected] or via telephone at 03-8924 8052.